The Pain behind the Smile

The Pain behind the Smile

Monday 19 September 2011

How does one start to tell the story of their life?  To share with others the struggles and trails that they have been through?  I have choose to not go into detail because I don’t feel that I need to share these particular details in order to express just how God has worked in my life.  Have you ever had a dream and a vision for your life?  I did and you know it was coming true everything was falling into place so easily.  Of course there were a few little bumps along the way but nothing a good cry and prayer couldn’t get me through.  Something still comes to mind every once in a while almost like a constant reminder that God worked through it all. When I feel like I have it all under control and I can do it on my own God reminds me how foolish I am to think that.   I was working full-time doing a job that I loved.  I had pretty much achieved everything that a young child dreams about except buying a home and getting married.  I did however live on my own and was completely independent for several years.  I had my dream job and I worked at the most amazing place.  Without any warning I started to loose myself I started to become someone that was not who I ever wanted to be.  I lost interest in the things that I once loved.  I wanted to have nothing to do with anyone.  Not even some of my best friends; I shut them out and pushed them away.  With help from others and God I was able to overcome this.  Unfortunately I am not sure if I will ever lose the scares that it left.    

1 comment:

  1. I still remember you so well on that picture when you were still little.
    I enjoyed reading your blog and will try to keep following it. Keep writing Michelle. It will help you to release what is inside and give you peace and joy. God bless you my dear girl.

    ReplyDelete

Looking for Answers

Looking for Answers