The Pain behind the Smile

The Pain behind the Smile

Sunday 4 September 2011

How it all started!


Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
I grew up in a Christian home with a loving family!  We lived in the country on a hobbie farm we had many goats, some pigs, chickens, turkeys, honey bees over the years.  My mom was and still is an amazing women she would plant several gardens and she was always knitting something.  My Dad at the time was a truck driver and about ten years ago he came off the road and now works at a local plant.  I have only one brother he kinda looked out for me growing up and we have always been fairly close I suppose.  I have three sisters, my oldest sister I have always looked up to because I felt I was most like her out of my whole family.  She has always been an incredibly hard worker.  My second oldest sister was always more like a friend then a sister and as we got older that relationship seemed to shape even more into a friendship rather then just two sisters.  My youngest sister and I had to be shaken by God before we were able to actually say that we liked each other.  This is just the beginning but I want to share with those who care to hear just how amazing God is and how He has and is working in my life and through me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for Answers

Looking for Answers